We provide tailor made ship management solutions to suit any vessel type in any location. Our Ship Management service offers clients maximum safety, operational and efficient budget performance. We can implement our management system onboard in a very short time while maintaining safety standards during the implementation.
Our Ship Management package includes any or all of the services listed below which meets our client’s individual requirements.
- A full Technical Management package, including 7/24 technical support.
- A full Crew Management package, providing competent, qualified, and highly trained officers and crew.
- A full Hotel Services Management package for passenger vessels
- Cost-effective, economic and efficient procurement of provisions, stores, consumables and lubricating oils.
- Maintenance of the vessel and cost effective repairs.
- Dry-dock planning, supervision and post-docking monitoring and follow-up.
- Dependable maintenance of statutory and additional certification, as well as relevant records and manuals.
- Insurance cover provision and claims handling.
- Effective cost control and analysis.
- Provision of a reliable and user-friendly planned maintenance system.
- Chartering services.
Our team has many years experience within the Ship Management and operations sector and our experienced team can deliver quality service on the following vessel types;
- Passenger/Cruise Vessels
- Ro-Pax vessels
- Ro-Ro vessels
- Bulk carriers
- Multi-Purpose general cargo vessels
- Chemical tankers