We offer a comprehensive crew management service which includes training, testing, selection, recruitment, continuous development and management of seafarers.
Many years of experience have resulted in a very large pool of crew contacts, our database now contains information about more than 5,000 seafarers for different types of vessels.
All selected seafarers are certified according to STCW Convention including 2010 Manila Amendments and the requirements of Flag administrations, well trained, educated and suitable for work at sea. To ensure the best performance we have very strict standards for selecting seafarers based on the following criteria:
- Command of English
- Previous experience
Our Crew Management package includes any or all of the services listed below:
- Recruitment, deployment, management and performance appraisal of all required ranks.
- Travel arrangements for joining and repatriation.
- Personnel certificate monitoring.
- Medical fitness testing, and drug and alcohol policy implementation and monitoring.
- Crew P&I insurance cover and claims handling.
- Supply of uniform and working gear.
- A proactive and rewarding crew welfare system.
- Marine superintendent visits to include monitoring of crew performance and morale.
- Employment contract management service.